pokelife Index du Forum

pokelife
forum pokemon

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

50 Cent Ft Jeremih Down Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pokelife Index du Forum -> accueil -> presentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
takatha
membre
membre

Masculin
pokedollards: 100

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Juin - 19:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: 50 Cent Ft Jeremih Down Me Répondre en citant

50 Cent Ft Jeremih Down Me > bit.ly/1UbT4M5

50 Cent Ft Jeremih Down Me

0613e34637
^ "Ultratop.be Jeremih feat. Down On Me Lyrics feat. Then, Jeremih and 50 Cent are seen separated in a rectangular wall while Jeremih sings the song. 50 Cent Down on Me" (in French). 50 Cent Down on Me". Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: She want it I can tell she want it Want me to push up on it Fore she know when I'm all on it We get the party going liquor flowing this is fire 50 and Jeremih number one there's nothing higher (Won't you go and) Get it get it (I see you baby) Work it work it (Won't you, just put it down) Get it get it Work it work it Break it break it downOK she headed to the dance floor And she slowly start to poppin' it Something like my wrist 'Cause everybody got to watching it Girl you go that secret treasure I'm gon put that lock on it Don't care what they say I would be stupid to be not on it Heard you go that sticky Lets go and take nine shots We'll just call it fifty And I'm gon lick it lick it lick it Till her hicky have her Rev running Keep you running til you wit me (Bang bang bang bang) Oh you look so sweet What you work in Paris Look at your physique Girl you are a beauty well I am a beast They must have been trippin' to let me off the leashI love the way you grind that booty on me Shawty you a dime why you looking lonely We'll buy another round and it's all on me As long as I'm around put it down on me Just put it down on me Put it down on me Down down on me Put it down on me Don't throw it off the mound Show me how its gon' be Girl all I really want is you down on me Put it down on meSystems thumping party jumping Shawty she's a perfect ten She rock her hips than roll her hips Than drop it down like it's nothing She shaped just like an hour glass She see how fast an hour passed Time flies when I'm on that ass But I won't put our shit on blast Work it like a pro pro pro Sit and watch it go go go Do her thing all on the floor She bounce it fast and shake it slow So sexual incredible She beautiful she edible I got her I won't let her go I ain't seen nothing better yo Look at how she twerk it The way she work it Make me wanna hit it hit it Heaven when I'm in it in it If I do not fit, I'm gonna make it Girl you can take it Don't stop get it get itI love the way you grind that booty on me Shawty you a dime why you looking lonely We'll buy another round and it's all on me As long as I'm around put it down on me Just put it down on me Put it down on me Down down on me Put it down on me Don't throw it off the mound Show me how its gon' be Girl all I really want is you down on me Put it down on meSay you independent Get it from your momma Tell me if you with it Do you really wanna (wanna) Baby when you see me You know I be on it Can you keep it up Put it all up on meSay you independent Get it from your momma Tell me if you with it Do you really wanna (wanna) Baby when you see me You know I be on it Can you keep it up Put it all up on meDown with that booty on me Shawty you a dime why you looking lonely Oh baby we can go low, low, low yeahI love the way you grind that booty on me Shawty you a dime why you looking lonely We'll buy another round and it's all on me As long as I'm around put it down on me Just put it down on me Put it down on me Down down on me Put it down on me Don't throw it off the mound Show me how its gon' be Girl all I really want is you down on me Put it down on me Songwriters KEITH JAMES, CURTIS JACKSON, JEREMY PHILLIP FELTON, MICHAEL SCHULTZ Published by Lyrics Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group . GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports . Retrieved 2014-07-25. Retrieved 2011-12-09. Terms Privacy Copyright Cookies Made with in NYC..

At the end of the video, Jeremih and 50 Cent stare at the camera while the video fades.[6]. Join Log in Create Membership options Sell videos Video School Cameo More Watch Staff Picks Categories Channels Groups Apps More On Demand Whats new Discover Genres Start selling Upload . 50 Cent Down on Me" (in French). v t e Jeremih Discography Studio albums Jeremih All About You Late Nights Singles "Birthday Sex" "Imma Star (Everywhere We Are)" "I Like" "Down on Me" "Don't Tell 'Em" "Planes" "Oui" Featured singles "My Time" "I Don't Deserve You" "Do It Like You" "Amen" "My Moment" "All That (Lady)" "Party Girls" "Hold You Down" "The Body" "Bad Bitch" "Somebody" "Like Me" "Get Low" "Freak of the Week" "The Fix" "You Mine" "Switch Up" "What a Night" "Enemiez" "Body" Promotional singles "Tonight Belongs to U!" . New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. ^ "Jeremih Chart history" Canadian Hot 100 for Jeremih. Down on Me became a number one success in Romania, as it entered the top ten of the Romanian Top 100 at number five on July 17, 2011 and climbed up to the top of the chart on the following week. Developers Area Developer API Gegevens Player API 2005 - 2016 Dailymotion Land:nederland Volg ons .

713x bda analog capture driver windows 78051 microcontroller 4th edition scott mackenzieARASHI-Truth mp3how-to-install-crack-version-of-arcgis-10beyond-the-sky-into-the-firmamentpier paolo pasolini scritti corsari pdfbridge-team-management-second-edition-pdfdeep english coursembox-driver-software-audio-device-copyright-digidesign-2001peter.jackson.39.s.king.kong.the.official.game.of.the.movie.gamer.39.s

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Juin - 19:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pokelife Index du Forum -> accueil -> presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation